Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum
By Adahma Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:01 pm
I recently tracked out a beat from my MPC 1000 into my DAW. I went to open the beat up on my MPC to track it out again and there is no sound coming from it. Nothing when I hit play, nothing when I hit the pads. If I go to the load screen and play the individual sounds/samples I can hear those but when I load up the project I get nothing. I recently upgraded to JJOX 2XL but reverted back to version 1 5.00 to track out old beats because they didn't sound right with 2XL. I am able to load up other beats and play them with no problem so there must be something with this particular track that is causing the issue. Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
By Adahma Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:58 pm
Thanks so much for your response. I went into the mixer for each program and went to the out tab and they were all set to "12." I changed them back to stereo and it worked! Do you know what 12 represents? I also noticed a 34 when I was toggling through. Why did the mixer switch to 12 from stereo?