Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum
By Alexam Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:31 pm
Hi there,

i am desperately about the price of the pad upgrade because in my eyes its waaay to high for what you actually get (tried them). Now that my 1k´s V1 Pads are turning against me, I have to upgrade. As far as I see there is no big deal with the PCB of the V2 version. So my idea is to just design it by myself and print a DIY PCB of it.

Now you guys and girls are questioned ... could someone please upload me high resolution pictures of both sides of the V2 PCB?

thanks and best regards!
By Alexam Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:56 pm
Hi, thanks for your reply. I know what the Kit consists of and fortunately I got the pictures from a friend and designed the PCB already in eagle - but didn't test it so far. In fact for the PCB its just some Logic-Elements, Multiplexers and a Voltage Regulator, added with some supporting caps.
By richie Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:16 am
You're still going to need a different plate for affixing the pad sensor sheet to it though.
By Alexam Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:17 am
WASKMUSIC wrote:https://postimg.cc/gallery/q71F50g

Here is a gallery of a few pics from top and bottom site. Please share the project file after completing it.

many thanks! I don't know if its so nice towards mpc-stuff to just share intensive information of a piece which they are selling - would be kind of a stealing act ... would have to write them first, as soon as I can say that it works ...
By Alexam Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:39 pm
Alexam wrote:
WASKMUSIC wrote:https://postimg.cc/gallery/q71F50g

Here is a gallery of a few pics from top and bottom site. Please share the project file after completing it.

many thanks! I don't know if its so nice towards mpc-stuff to just share intensive information of a piece which they are selling - would be kind of a stealing act ... would have to write them first, as soon as I can say that it works ...

EDIT: just realized that this one is an Akai original design. I thought the V2 where done by Mpc-stuff but they only rebuild it also, so I think I will publish it ... link is following
By WASKMUSIC Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:46 am
Yeah that's right, this is actually an Akai Original Design. I don't know about the MPCstuff pcb's if they are original or clones. The origin pcb is from Akai itself. If you need more information feel free to answer.