Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum
By uosulmS wvS Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:28 am
I'm new here- not seeing older posts with anything about this, I'm assuming glitch, but also as I said I'm new and could just be missing something

I have bass and guitar both plugged into Record inputs, input thru is on... routing them to separate outs. When I'm playing along with the sequence (watching the tracks in Mixer Mode) as soon as I hit a note on either live instrument, it automatically mutes whichever pad is selected. Anyone still using this thing? I've gotten a lot of good stuff off of here already, hope you're all still out there.
By uosulmS wvS Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:56 pm
Whichever field I have highlighted of any given pad in mixer mode, it will randomly drop the slider down to zero over and over again, more often when I'm playing the pad or the sequence is playing, but it also happens when nothing is playing and I'm just adjusting the level. Whether I'm in Pan/ Out/ or FX I can't adjust the levels or even be in this mode without continually having whichever channel strip I have selected muting over and over

open to any ideas. i didn't notice it start happening until after I imported a bunch of wavs into the sequence. Is it possible it's just overloaded? Ive also noticed I can no longer apply fx to any tracks, it's just a double dash "--" at the top of each channel strip (except for empty pads, which will let me cycle through fx 1 and 2, uselessly)