By MPC-Tutor Tue May 09, 2006 4:25 pm
If you're looking for tutorials for your MPC1000, check out 'Beat Making on the MPC1000'. This ebook contains over 280 pages of in-depth, step-by-step tutorials, backed up with clear screen shots and example audio and MPC files that you can use to follow through each tutorial while you read it. Now fully compatible with both the Akai operating system and the free JJ OS 3.16.
Topics covered include:
- Advanced sequencing techniques
- Sound manipulation using sample editing and effects
- Build your own performance drum kits
- Mimic the sound and feel of real drummers
- Create your own breaks
- Use other software with your MPC1000 like Recycle, Soundforge and Bluebox
- Learn how to multisample correctly
- Advanced chopping techniques
- How to record your beats to multitrack hardware/software
- And much, much more!
'Beat Making on the MPC1000' recently won the Music Tech Magazine 'Choice Award', with the reviewer concluding - "If you don’t own this, you’re probably not getting the most out of your MPC!"
The book comes with over 600 sounds and files and 49 tutorials. To download the FREE preview tutorials (chopping breaks in the MPC1000), go to the following URL:
http://www.mpc-samples.com/product.php/ ... e-mpc1000/