Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum

By gunmetal Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:09 pm
gunmetal wrote::D

We need better pads!!!!

A.S.A.P.

By seatown350 Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:36 pm
distortedtekno wrote:
dstruction wrote:im down mos def! hell yeah!

spread the word fam! 8)

im definetly goin to do that !!!!!!!!!

By dasinsation Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:56 pm
Great idea, I would order a sheet and replace mine before they go bad for $60 dollars ASAP! This is a wonderful idea!

By soopa Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:00 pm
EMFinite wrote:a GREAT idea!!

By Chulukinat Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:02 pm
yeah its a must! i only got my mpc 1000 for like 8 months and PAD1 is already malfunctioning!!!! i think this is ridiculous and i dont wanna bring my mpc back to the store because it will possibly take a few months to send it to akai and fix it !!! on this behalf i wouldnt recommend the mpc 1000 to people but if it had better pads it would be the first mpc for its price to recommend. especially with the new unofficial o.s. !

By gunmetal Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:28 pm
yes!!!!

By arondbeats Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:52 pm
come on theres 214 veiws and now 23 comments. there has to be more people that want new pads.

By distortedtekno Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:12 pm
arondbeats wrote:come on theres 214 veiws and now 23 comments. there has to be more people that want new pads.

I have this topic on watch (there's a "watch this topic for replies" link at the bottom of each forum topic). So that'll contribute to a certain amount of views.
However, I agree that there's still more people watching this topic without responding. Some of them are from VST and Akai (hopefully), as well as our forum moderators. I'm sure that they would like to see more responses, just as much as you, me and others who are interested.

With that in mind, I strongly suggest among everyone reading this to spread the word to as many people as possible. Start blogs on the web (MySpace, etc.), PM all the MPC1000 users on this forum that you may happen to chat with on a regular or occasional basis. The number of replies will start to multiply before you know it. It's been less than 24 hours since this topic began. We're off to a good start. But we need everyone involved to get the word out.

8)

By Cap_Ill Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:06 am
i can't say that i don't think i agree with this idea.

By Antonym Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:24 am
count me in.

By sknkwrkz Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:57 am
me too!

By darrelldiaz Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:18 am
I'm in..

-dd

By chilom Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:48 am
good idea for real !

By sif1949 Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:30 pm
Yes we need this, how can a cheaper mpc come with better pads? Akai knows that the mpc 1000 pads suck so they should fix them.