Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum
By DJARTWORK Wed Dec 03, 2003 5:36 pm
Man I am getting so tired of waiting for the MPC1000...I want one so bad, but i cannot get a tight date from anyone. All I hear is that it is coming, but no one knows when.

Getting a bit fustrated in the waiting process...

Anyone else?

By Stashy Wed Dec 03, 2003 6:02 pm
I'm with you on this one. I have piles of Vinyl all ready to go. I have made loops and shit already found. I have the 900 bones already stashed away. It is just a matter of it being released and people varifying that there is no delays on the pads then I'm in it to win it.

By FunkHumper Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:12 pm
Yeah, I was in the same situation as you guys like two weeks ago--cash all saved up, $100 down on it at Guitar Center, checkin the web every five minutes to see if they were out yet, etc. But then my **** bosses **** fired me! Faaak! So now I have to use the money on rent and shiz, the bastards! Hey owners of a certain coffeeHOUSE: You are bastards, and the only reasons your bussiness is sucessful are 1)LOCATION and 2) your employees. Whew! That felt good! Sorry...had to vent. So I still check the web everyday, but now I think I want the 1000 to suck, b/c I can't have one!
Damn, this has been a stupid post.

By kevindetroit Thu Dec 04, 2003 3:14 am
Check the post I just put in >MPC1000>Its Coming. Heard good news from Guitar Center today.

By Stashy Fri Dec 05, 2003 6:03 pm
Come tuesday the money will be in my pocket burning a hole. They need to get these out.