Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum

By richard Wed Dec 10, 2003 10:59 pm
"What is that there you are using for keys?"

the key in the pic is an Alesis Andromeda - phenominal beast - took me 6 months to fully learn how to use it!

Richard

By vladvir231 Thu Dec 11, 2003 1:20 am
if i get the 1000 as my FIRST MPC and the usb connection with it ain't working properly for p ple........ how am i gonna get samples n loops onto it.........Cheers!

By JusDaFied Thu Dec 11, 2003 1:20 am
Whats the dilly on the pad size? Are the smaller pads a factor?

Thanks for all the info.

By mpc3000 Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:33 am
"if i get the 1000 as my FIRST MPC and the usb connection with it ain't working properly for p ple........ how am i gonna get samples n loops onto it"

Just return it and never look back. Given the nature of your concerns/questions, you are going to have a very long, hard, uphill battle with the equipment. There is actually a really, really simple solution to your question. Are you sure you do not want to take up something like the Flute?

Also, is not necessary to repost a variation of the same question across several threads, especially threads that are not related. You have done this more than once. It does not get your questions answered any faster. I may actually cause your questions to not get answered at all.

By JusDaFied Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:49 am
mpc3000 wrote:"if i get the 1000 as my FIRST MPC and the usb connection with it ain't working properly for p ple........ how am i gonna get samples n loops onto it"

Just return it and never look back. Given the nature of your concerns/questions, you are going to have a very long, hard, uphill battle with the equipment. There is actually a really, really simple solution to your question. Are you sure you do not want to take up something like the Flute?

Also, is not necessary to repost a variation of the same question across several threads, especially threads that are not related. You have done this more than once. It does not get your questions answered any faster. I may actually cause your questions to not get answered at all.

Boo Yaca Sha

By TaK-Mpc Thu Dec 11, 2003 11:16 am
I want my Mpc 1000!!!!! NOW!!

By LabWorkz Thu Dec 11, 2003 11:52 am
I know mAaN! The GC said mine won't be in till Monday that a looonngg wayz from now. When are u suppose to get yourz?
By TaK-Mpc Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:09 pm
Actually, I ordered mine from ZZounds and they say that they should have them by the 18th..BUT, if Guitar Center or any other Music Store has them before them, that order is as good as cancelled.

Happy Music Making

By The-Shadow Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:23 pm
mpc3000 wrote:"if i get the 1000 as my FIRST MPC and the usb connection with it ain't working properly for p ple........ how am i gonna get samples n loops onto it"

Smoke his little bloodclot. LOL. Vlad, learn the triangle son. One hit...ting!...is all it takes. How can you be worried about transferring samples and loops without USB? How do you think sounds got into an MPC before the advent of USB? It's called sampling. If you can't grasp that concept, don't waste your money. An MPC does not fit your musical needs.

By aaron_bliss Thu Dec 11, 2003 8:08 pm
The-Shadow wrote:
mpc3000 wrote:"
Smoke his little bloodclot. LOL. Vlad, learn the triangle son. One hit...ting!...is all it takes. How can you be worried about transferring samples and loops without USB? How do you think sounds got into an MPC before the advent of USB? It's called sampling. If you can't grasp that concept, don't waste your money. An MPC does not fit your musical needs.

well, I have to speak out for the brother, He has had a MPC before, MPC60 I think, He knows what he wants but is unsure now that the 1000 has come around. Its a good chunk of change to drop on one thing, so my suggestion to Vlad is... Hold off, try them all .. THEN make your own mind up, with out others telling you what its like. If its about the money, you know what to go for.. its a no brainer, but if its pure power you need... you know what to do.
easy as that dog.
"A"