Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum
By Roopesh Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:12 pm
Why do everyones tracks sound loose, and not tight.

the beats on pretty much all the track demos i have heard (with links to 'Soundlick' are rubbish...and sound so out of time.

is this really what MPC do?...i doubt it.

or, are all these demos just made by wannabe's?

By itchyvinyl Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:22 pm
That's like saying, "I heard a really out-of-tune saxophone player on the street, is this really what a saxophone does?"

An instrument is only as good as the musican behind it.

If you think the dudes on board are all about "rubbish" then why don't you just bail. I'm sure we can all do without your smack.

By Roopesh Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:29 pm
As any pro would know...a real pro never reveals his work.

my work is only for Sale not demos.

thats why you will find my finished products in HMV records, Virgin Megastores, pretty much everywhere.

By Boogie Man Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:44 pm

is that so huh? what's advertising for then? hmmm. What's the point of being "pro", if no one is going to know what you did?? hmmm

So in essence, what you're saying Mr. Almighty Roopish, is that in your ENTIRE life of making music, EVERY single composition you have come up with has been for sale??hmmmm, you must be a VERY rich man.

thats why you will find my finished products in HMV records, Virgin Megastores, pretty much everywhere.
I never knew a person could really siphon on thier own wee wee, I guess it really is a strange world.

Point being guy, if you have nothing to contribute to this board other than BS, why even come here?? I smell a troll. People of MPC-tutor.com, ignore this guy until he starts coming with something meaningful.

By itchyvinyl Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:44 pm
Actually, real pros don't need to go around boasting and bragging about their work.

The only thing your big talk and put downs are doing is exposing your own insecurity. :(

By macman Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:46 pm
Roopesh : U have a big Mouth.

Your beats are shit mate and u ain't no producer. U can call yourself a producer when your hit rate is like DRE/JERKINS/TEDDY/NEPTUNES/QUINCY JONES/TIMBERLAND.

Your name will never be up there with them so give up now.

That dance with u track was shit mate.

i bet you don't even producer vocals

from the equipment list you was goin on about (u are far from a professional)

Been a drum programmer for (of all people as Rishi Rich) is not worth bragging about.

The track on the misteeq Candy eye album (hahahahahaha)

I've heard more bass in a Goodmans walkman

Go and learn the art of mixing.
By aaron_bliss Thu Dec 18, 2003 7:37 pm
[quote="Roopesh"]Why do everyones tracks sound loose, and not tight.

the beats on pretty much all the track demos i have heard (with links to 'Soundlick' are rubbish...and sound so out of time. quote]

yo, man, you need to step off bruv, you can't sit here and beat-up on other cats music when all you are is a studio jockie for a pop producer.
acording to you, you dont even produce. :?: :?: :?: you just help make beats, hell, alot of these guys work hard and they make beats too. but at least our name is on the record sleave.

you need to cut this act out dog.

I dont get you, some of your posts seem intellegent then you spout off like this... :?: :?: whats your issue?

yo name should be "rubbish" not "roopish"
yo man, get off.
Last edited by aaron_bliss on Thu Dec 18, 2003 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Roopesh Thu Dec 18, 2003 7:37 pm
I know what i am...

and hey 'MACMAN' so much for you braggin, and then you say you've been out the game for 6 months...and on top of that you say you are trying build a studio.

real pro...yeah rite...

look the difference between you and me is far from what you think.

ime quite happy with my 7 bedroom home in Hampstead with my Boxter and 7 series BMW.

and as for 'Dace with You'...it got onto the UK charts, number 3 in the charts in India, recieved best producer award and best UK RnB single at the AMA2003.

so Fu*K you!!!

all you wankers are nothing...and you know it.

if i have a big Ego and Mouth...its coz i can show it.

go to www.2point9.com

and see who the **** i really am.

and also MACMAN...people like Dre aint all that either.

all they wanna do is use our Asian samples to make a hit.

thats why all these black artists in the US are trying to cash in with the Indian touch.

well, for your info...

and i say this proudly...we recenty rejected a remix for 'change clothes' (by the neptunes) as their management wanted to use one of our traditional intrument riffs for their tune, which we were not prepared to use.

even newbies like Wayne Wonder wanted to use our 'Dance With U' track in which case he turned up on our door.

but hey...ime still a small timer as you say.

oh...bofore i go...

Macman, you didnt even see our gear list...you Fu*kin twit.

what i listed was just a tiny fraction of our 1000's of pound worth of gear.

and also Fu*ker...note that its not the amount of gear you have...its what you do with it.

So little boy...just stick to building your lil setup...stop bull'ing, and look forward to more future Rishi Rich hits.

and buy the way ive actually met Teddy Riley...he's good freinds with Rishi a well...we look up to him.

which is where Rishi gets his inspiration from. he bought his for Korg Triton Studio after seein Teddy use one in his studio in *** ***** ******.

peace Fu*kers
By LabWorkz Thu Dec 18, 2003 7:43 pm
Damn Roopesh dun got on ya'll a!s. Some of these cats be talkin crazy and don't know who the hell they talkin too. Roopesh has a deep rap sheet so ya'll don't hate respect that playa! BIG up's^ Roopesh f!ck dem haterz and do yo thing homie!
By Boogie Man Thu Dec 18, 2003 8:25 pm
Roopesh wrote:
go to www.2point9.com

and see who the **** i really am.

I looked, didn't see anyone of any importance, maybe its a UK thing I guess. point being, you could be a big time superstar in the UK, but it doesn't make you exempt from being an dyck about certain things. and while you may have a 7 bedroom house and 2 cars, this is truth--> Most people would rather kick it and conversate with a humble, broke ass bum who is down to earth and respectful than a someone with money who is an azzhole swingin from his own nuts. From some of your words on this site, it would seem that your best friend is your mirror. For someone who is supposed to be bigtime, show a lil class and act like you deserve respect, don't demand it. If you are the "pro" you say you are, how about shedding some light on how to get where you are, instead of talking about "I'm this and I'm that" because I can guarantee that your very first beats weren't million unit sellers either. I mean, if they were that hot, wouldn't you be known WORLDWIDE?? Just get off the highhorse buddy and add something positive to this site.
[quote]and also MACMAN...people like Dre aint all that either.

quote]

hmmm, upon further review, I grew up listening to "Eazy Duz It", "Straight Outta Compton", "No One Can Do It Better", "Ni66az4Life", "The Chronic" "Doggystyle", and I've come to the conclusion...yea, I can't argue with you about that, he ain't all that :roll:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: lmao

By macman Thu Dec 18, 2003 8:28 pm
one day u will grow up and get a life.

It your so busy roopesh and massive around the world how comes

a. Your mouthing off on here all the time about how good u are.

(ain't u got nothing else to do)

b. why don't Rishi every credit u for your shit drum programming on his mixes.

c. I bet if Rishi new u was slaggin his company off like this he would put u back as TEA BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By elmacaco Thu Dec 18, 2003 8:36 pm
so which dude on that page is you? I didn't see a Roopesh listed, what name do you go by there?

I haven't heard the tunes, so I can't comment. The gearlist is a little anemic, but it's not about the gear anyway.

I hear you on the indian tip tho, alot of producers are sweating that shit. I use some ethnic instruments occasionally, (some I play live, some are multisampled) it does add some nice texture.

You really shouldn't come off like that in here. It's a good bunch and there is alot of knowledge here. It would be prefeed if you added to it, rather than make alot of attitude noise.

Also, don't build yourself up too much on your success, alot of people get all gassed and it can really ruin you, that's how we get flavor of the month cats. Keep a level head man.

By Stashy Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:14 pm
India huh. What a joke. You aint shit until you hit it big in the us. That is where all others are to be judged. Everyone else tries to copycat the styles originated and heard here. Except for the india craze which is a;ready faded by now. Post your shit and I'll tell you if your hot or not.
Rishi Rich = never heard of it
Dance with you = never heard of it
misteeq Candy eye = never heard of it
never heard of you = you aint shit yet.

By Boogie Man Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:15 pm
[quote="Stashy"]India huh. What a joke. You aint **** until you hit it big in the us. quote]I was gonna say this, but I'm not too big on american arrogance.

By itchyvinyl Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:34 pm
Stashy wrote:What a joke. You aint **** until you hit it big in the us. That is where all others are to be judged.

I wouldn't go that far. There are people like Anastacia, who is American and hasn't sold dikk in the US, but she has sold literally millions of records in Europe and elsewhere. Even J5 broke in England first.
Plus I don't judge music by sales, or "hitting it big."
Last edited by itchyvinyl on Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.