Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum
By kluster Thu Dec 18, 2003 7:11 pm
Hi.

Desperately trying to find a music store in central London that has the MPC1000 in stock. I have very little time, my bro can pick one up for me on the weekend, but as you know there's not much time until the weekend.

So basically I would have to come up with an address from where he could pick my MPC1k up for me.

Any ideas? Turnkey seems to have run out of them, so any other suggestions are very much welcome.

Also one option is to order the unit by some kind of courier delivery, is that very pricey over there? He's leaving the country on the 23rd, any chance I can find one before that?

Any help much appreciated, basically the guy who comes up with a solution will make my day--- well, month :D

So heads up, Londoners, help a wannabe-MPC-owner in distress..!

By kluster Thu Dec 18, 2003 11:23 pm
Yep, well, the only problem is that the U.S. coast is some thousands of miles away from where I am right now.. I'm Finnish :)

So the question stands: Any ideas on how to get hold of an MPC1K in the London area / via courier service.. the key word being 'fast'..?

thanks!

By kluster Fri Dec 19, 2003 8:13 am
i have to *bump* this one..

I've made the decision and now I have the Urge for the MPC1K :shock: :shock:

gotta find a store.

By macman Fri Dec 19, 2003 12:40 pm
ANDERTONS IN GUILDFORD HAVE SOME IN STOCK

01483 456777

ASK FOR STUART

SAY ANDY PUT YOU IN TOUCH