Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum

By thephantom Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:50 pm
Antonym you need to get some cause i see your way pass miserable 8)

By Antonym Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:33 pm
nah i got my pads and i'm very pleased with them.
it's what i THOUGHT i was getting when i bought my mpc
By Jfalconcrest Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:02 pm
Do you have any Idea the kind of good that Antonym has done for rookies such as yourself on this board? No? Then I suggest you look into it before taking any more potshots from your firmly entrenched position in the peanut gallery. :roll:

By thephantom Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:05 am
I only meant it as he needs to get some new pads budy and yes I read all the stuff

By gunmetal Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:25 am
bump

By arondbeats Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:49 am
thephantom wrote:I only meant it as he needs to get some new pads budy and yes I read all the stuff

No you didnt... but he acted like you did.

By jbl Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:21 am
duh da dun

SUPERNYM!
yeh, nym is really a big part of why i like this site. be cool, daddy-yo!

hey your 360 can still be be fixed, warranty or not, it's called a "factory recall". and please 4 heavens sake, learn to spell.

By thephantom Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:37 pm
What the hell is wrong with you guys? If Antonym has a problem with me I think he would resolve it with me, and correct me on my spelling friend.

By gunmetal Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:29 pm
I dunno bro... it seems alot of members like to jab at folks spelling around here... a bunch of weirdos if you ask me. its like people dont got nothing positive to say or add to the forums so instead they just critique dumb s**t!

If folks aint adding they obviously subtracting!

:lol:

By gunmetal Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:33 pm
the main issue is that we need sigs for the online petition!

its important that we all work together on whats important...

GETTING THE PADS WE WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE WHEN WE PURCHASED THE MPC 1000.

WAKE UP!!!