All the latest news from the MPC-Samples network
By b.read Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:19 am
[quote="sinister_keys"] the biggest comlplaints i am getting are ..

1. most of the project is really heavy on the bass ..
peeps have to turn the bass all the way down to really hear the
vocals.

Do these people have subs or something? This cd sounds NICE in my ride save for a few tracks...
By DJ Hellfire Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:06 pm
Tha Rhythm Weaver wrote:wtf why didn't my track "tomorrow ft. Need Not Worry" get on the mixtape????

thats f****d up!!!

whatever... just gotta come cleaner next time I guess

Yeah, I was looking forward to this joint being on there. Actually, technically, tempo-wise, "11.doin my thang_superproducermack_mr duke_tewwzy_a-mitch,jp-da-g (FL,ok)" is the probably slowest joint on the tape. "Tomorrow" is actually a medium paced joint if you really listen to it.
By _Stilo_ Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:50 pm
If you count the numbers on the different links, you come to 105 plus an unknown number for fasttracks Megaupload link, which doesnt tell the number of downloads...I'm guessing not more then 50. Subtract maybe 25% for those people that downloaded from the initial broken links and tried it a second time with another, and you get a little over 100 people. Sounds reasonable to me.

And then you still don't know how it gets redistributed from there on...
By Dr. BumpinGruvin Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:32 pm
_Stilo_ wrote:If you count the numbers on the different links, you come to 105 plus an unknown number for fasttracks Megaupload link, which doesnt tell the number of downloads...I'm guessing not more then 50. Subtract maybe 25% for those people that downloaded from the initial broken links and tried it a second time with another, and you get a little over 100 people. Sounds reasonable to me.

And then you still don't know how it gets redistributed from there on...

very true the entire project is the hands of quite a few people i would imagine,
and im sure if 100 people downloaded it ... how many of them let there friends
hear it? these projects are all about underground exposure anyway, and i believe
they accomplish just that ... free exposure to different sounds of hip~hop ...
this site generates a lot of great music from the my music section to the mixtapes
im surprised there isnt a dedicated section for mixtape production just like another
off topic?? just food for thought :wink:
By DirtyBird Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:02 pm
DJ Hellfire wrote:
Tha Rhythm Weaver wrote:wtf why didn't my track "tomorrow ft. Need Not Worry" get on the mixtape????

thats f****d up!!!

whatever... just gotta come cleaner next time I guess

Yeah, I was looking forward to this joint being on there. Actually, technically, tempo-wise, "11.doin my thang_superproducermack_mr duke_tewwzy_a-mitch,jp-da-g (FL,ok)" is the probably slowest joint on the tape. "Tomorrow" is actually a medium paced joint if you really listen to it.

yeah...this track is pure fire...I've been bumping this track nonstop the last few days... probably would have been one of the best on the mixtape
By Dr. BumpinGruvin Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:49 pm
DirtyBird wrote:yeah...this track is pure fire...I've been bumping this track nonstop the last few days...
probably would have been one of the best on the mixtape

not really :roll:
dont gas dude up ... there was plenty of work on vol3
that was far more quality then that track. IMHO
By DirtyBird Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:58 am
Dr. BumpinGruvin wrote:
DirtyBird wrote:yeah...this track is pure fire...I've been bumping this track nonstop the last few days...
probably would have been one of the best on the mixtape

not really :roll:
dont gas dude up ... there was plenty of work on vol3
that was far more quality then that track. IMHO

why you give me rolly, when it's in your humble opinion :?: :roll:
By SNMTK Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:14 pm
8.Go getter_Five Eight_Vivid don vito (UK)

where can I get in touch with the mc on this track? is the mc five eight, or vivid don vito? id love to collab with him. can someone hook me up with his myspace or contacts?

chur