All the latest news from the MPC-Samples network
By mr_debauch Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:32 am
sweet, by the way volume 2 is up on demonoid, I will put up volume 3 some time soon... enough downloads have been happening. I know for the symphony sounds more then 60 downloads were done... and by now probably dozens for the mpc tapes 1 and 2.
By Clint Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:10 pm
Who has the 'keys' to the mixtape Myspace page? Please PM me so I can get in and do some work, thanks.

Are we planning on staying with Myspace (played out?) or moving with the times (Bandcamp et al)?

Im not sure Myspace is the best place for the mixtape?

I mean from that page I see no links to download the previous volumes, no tracklist for Volume 4 even?

No auditioning of tracks from the previous releases?

No definitive 'official' download counts?

Im only just looking into these music hosting sites, but is there not a better option than Myspace?
By mr_debauch Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:02 am
clint246clint wrote:Who has the 'keys' to the mixtape Myspace page? Please PM me so I can get in and do some work, thanks.

Are we planning on staying with Myspace (played out?) or moving with the times (Bandcamp et al)?

Im not sure Myspace is the best place for the mixtape?

I mean from that page I see no links to download the previous volumes, no tracklist for Volume 4 even?

No auditioning of tracks from the previous releases?

No definitive 'official' download counts?

Im only just looking into these music hosting sites, but is there not a better option than Myspace?

while I know what you mean, I think the myspace should be maintained at the same time as pages are made at various other sites... the more chance of catching a new listener is better over all.
By b.read Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:10 pm
If the myspace is maintained- I think we should atleast make a bandcamp page for it...
By Prah_860_ Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:19 pm
I have to create one or someone else can....I plan on it this afternoon
By Explicit- Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:11 pm
mr_debauch wrote:
mr_debauch wrote:
Can somebody send me the link for volume 4?

^^^^

bump

We dont have a official download for it... For some reason it would never load correctly to DStructs website where we have all the MPC Mixtapes.
By mr_debauch Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:22 pm
Explicit- wrote:
mr_debauch wrote:
mr_debauch wrote:
Can somebody send me the link for volume 4?

^^^^

bump

We dont have a official download for it... For some reason it would never load correctly to DStructs website where we have all the MPC Mixtapes.

You know what though? I dont think I even heard volume 4.. and if I did I cant remember.

Well as soon as somebody gets it on z-share or some kind of thing where I can grab it... I will put it up on demonoid. And eventually I might add other trackers like isohunt or TPB.... I have unlimited bandwidth with no caps so... On my own I can upload at 40-50kpbs per torrent but when more people start seeding the download can reach 300-500 kpbs which is fast for small things like this. So far the first two volumes have had dozens of downloads and the symphony sounds has had I dont even know... like 70 maybe.