All the latest news from the MPC-Samples network
By Comrade Tue May 12, 2009 5:00 pm
i would love to submit but none of my work is mastered or set up in 16bars or of that fashion... so i just keep my ass away from the mixtape... and i just got back into making music after a 5 month break... and i dont have an interface right now so all my work is on tapes. Gotta work with what you got man...

Good luck on the mixtape tho.
By sinister_keys Tue May 12, 2009 6:59 pm
am i allowed to submit ... :lol:
By sinister_keys Tue May 12, 2009 7:12 pm
i actually prolly wont have time to drop on this one ..
i gota lotta irons in the fire ..
but ill see if i can come up with something.
By Explicit- Tue May 12, 2009 9:55 pm
Anyone else going to email pics? Come on guys dont be shy. :lol:

Remember this myspace page will be passed on from EP to EP so its going to be used again unless for some odd reason that EP refuses to use it as a tool to get word of mouth.

Yo SK hit us with another banger like ''The Lab''!!!
By Explicit- Tue May 12, 2009 10:26 pm
Yo SHELL thanks for sending in some pics... I will update the page when I get the chance.

For those who havent bothered or havent found the MySpace page. It will be done soon and posted for everyone to add.

Any other questions?
Peace
By Prah_860_ Tue May 12, 2009 10:33 pm
Explicit- wrote:Yo SHELL thanks for sending in some pics... I will update the page when I get the chance.

For those who havent bothered or havent found the MySpace page. It will be done soon and posted for everyone to add.

Any other questions?
Peace

wait.........shouldn't he be on the page after he makes the mixtape??
just a question...I know he will make a mixtape cuz he got some nice sh*t, I'm just saying though
By SHWELL Tue May 12, 2009 10:38 pm
I sent it because I thought they just wanted pics for the Myspace as it stands right now.. Noone has made the Mixtape yet.... As far as i know...

I am not submitting a complete joint, because I do not have complete joints... But I wanted to add pics to the mix..