All the latest news from the MPC-Samples network
By Explicit- Wed May 13, 2009 4:57 pm
clint246clint wrote:I have no MC's available, so does that mean I (and others just making beats) can no longer be involved? I believe that would give an unfair advantage to people who MC themselves or have a crew of cats who do? You can already see this from a couple of the volumes and results in THE SAME PRODUCERS BEING ALL OVER ALL THE MIXTAPES!

A good MC should be able to work with ANY GOOD BEAT, call it versatility.

I believe that if you produce/ beat smith but cant contact MC's to spit then you got a problem. Im sure you got a list of cats to get at Clint...

From what I remember nobody listened to the beats folder so whats the point?

I dont think its our jobs to make collabs happen for people. You guys just need to get out there and network.

Hopefully we get a submitted track from you Clint.

Peace
By SHWELL Wed May 13, 2009 5:18 pm
i'LL START HERE....

Any Emcees out here think I got something they can work with, hit me up

Muaddibpro
@
Gmail.
com

here is a link to my http://members.soundclick.com/shwell

I got quite a few more, so let me know if you are interested.
By SNMTK Wed May 13, 2009 7:37 pm
clint246clint wrote:I have no MC's available, so does that mean I (and others just making beats) can no longer be involved? I believe that would give an unfair advantage to people who MC themselves or have a crew of cats who do? You can already see this from a couple of the volumes and results in THE SAME PRODUCERS BEING ALL OVER ALL THE MIXTAPES!

A good MC should be able to work with ANY GOOD BEAT, call it versatility.

this is funny !!!

you have no mc's available? yet you live in london, england? bro... i live in the country, where the closest town has a population of about 12,000. no one even knows what a f'n MC is around here!!

And the truly funny thing is, i'm working on a FULL ALBUM WITH CATS FROM YOUR COUNTRY!!! lmao.... if a beatmaker from new zealand is getting madly hooked up with mc's from the uk... then it shouldnt be too hard for you my friend.

less time moderating, more time networking
By ONE Wed May 13, 2009 7:47 pm
It's not that hard to get MC's on tracks when you have an internet connection. There are lots of dudes that will rhyme on just about anything, and they are all over the world. You just have to check out myspace and soundclick and other forums, etc.

The hard part, for me, is finding people that share the same vision, and I actually like hearing them on my tracks. I hate making music and having an MC spit something over my tracks that I can't relate to or whatever, so personally I'm choosing to go the opposite route and not deal with MC's at all. I just want to hear and make good music, and an MC isn't absolutely necessary for that.

Since The majority here wants an MC over every single track no matter what, it's no use pressing the issue about it being unfair. Just go do your own thing.

That's how I see it and that's what I'm doing. No one has to agree with me at all.
By SHWELL Wed May 13, 2009 7:57 pm
I am not a producer yet, I am a dabler in the art. I am still not comfortable with all my equipment, therefore i do not shop my shit around to be rhymed on.

I am 33 years old, and I have no friends local to me. Or they arenot into the music like I am.

Last but not least... I am not letting no dudes in my crib unless I know their ssan and Bday.. Blood type... and have slept wit their girl at least 4 times...

I will find someone willing to colab on my shit..... I have just never really tried... Let me see if my blood can hook me up with a couple throw away verses..... RDV... Rep da velt.
By Prah_860_ Wed May 13, 2009 7:58 pm
ONE wrote:It's not that hard to get MC's on tracks when you have an internet connection. There are lots of dudes that will rhyme on just about anything, and they are all over the world. You just have to check out myspace and soundclick and other forums, etc.

The hard part, for me, is finding people that share the same vision, and I actually like hearing them on my tracks. I hate making music and having an MC spit something over my tracks that I can't relate to or whatever, so personally I'm choosing to go the opposite route and not deal with MC's at all. I just want to hear and make good music, and an MC isn't absolutely necessary for that.

Since The majority here wants an MC over every single track no matter what, it's no use pressing the issue about it being unfair. Just go do your own thing.

That's how I see it and that's what I'm doing. No one has to agree with me at all.

get a singer dude...and write for her/him......so many ways around it.....c'mon man
By ONE Wed May 13, 2009 8:24 pm
Prah_860_ wrote:
ONE wrote:It's not that hard to get MC's on tracks when you have an internet connection. There are lots of dudes that will rhyme on just about anything, and they are all over the world. You just have to check out myspace and soundclick and other forums, etc.

get a singer dude...and write for her/him......so many ways around it.....c'mon man

Nah, the point I'm making is: I don't want to work with vocalists at the moment. I leave my tracks with open 16's if people want to do their own thing, but I'm not interested in actually having vocals on my tracks. I'm more happy doing projects that are more like a Beatkonductor kind of thing. I will dabble with vocalists again for sure, but it's not ever going to be my main focus.
By ONE Wed May 13, 2009 8:29 pm
Sinamatik wrote:ill just say to ONE... if youre gonna have an instrumental album, then the music had better be EXTREMELY good... or else its gonna get sh!tted on. mc's can save a lot of wack beats and make the song shine

I'm going to put up a link to what I have so far in a bit, and what I have now is ONLY my 1st project.
By Explicit- Wed May 13, 2009 9:04 pm
Yo ONE you said before that you thought Gowie was dope and that you enjoyed his music. So Im guessing that you and have some of the same visions... Why not collab with Gowie again? You guys came on point.

But personally I dont want any negativity coming in this thread. If you want to do your own thing then do it. You dont see some of us going in your threads bashing your instrumental project cuz you aint got MC's.

Everyone is focused on putting in work so its all good. Whether your dropping instrumentals or collabing with MCs we are expanding.

But for reals... You and Gowie should get a collab going again.
Peace
By Explicit- Thu May 14, 2009 12:19 am
Alright people this is how its going to work.

Some may care some may not... Either way this aint that important but I believe I must address this.

I have thought about this and talked with Dstruct and the decision has been made.
Drum roll plase................................................................................................

The pics section will only be for people who have been on a previous series or helped with artwork, mastering etc

The top friends section will only be for poeple who have been BIG participants in the movement of this series. Anyone who has been on the series more than once or has been a EP.

The page is still under constrution. :oops:

Peace

MOST IMPORTANT. Wheres the music?