All the latest news from the MPC-Samples network
By mr_debauch Tue May 12, 2009 2:50 am
I wish i knew some MC's with solid lyrics etc.... and I dont only mean for this project.

I dont have much hip hop beats already made as of yet but it would be fun to give making hip hop music a go.

out of curiosity, when the submissions go to the final producer, does he prefer having it all 100% in one .wav file or does he prefer the song all in seperate tracks (vocals, samples, seperated drums, etc...)
By Explicit- Tue May 12, 2009 2:55 am
mr_debauch wrote:I wish i knew some MC's with solid lyrics etc.... and I dont only mean for this project.

I dont have much hip hop beats already made as of yet but it would be fun to give making hip hop music a go.

out of curiosity, when the submissions go to the final producer, does he prefer having it all 100% in one .wav file or does he prefer the song all in seperate tracks (vocals, samples, seperated drums, etc...)

Im sure most people here just send the full complete beat as a wav.

Its better if both you and the MC use the same DAW though then you can just send the session. 8)
By Prah_860_ Tue May 12, 2009 1:00 pm
DJ Hellfire wrote:Hey, Ex and D, stop Prah860in' and Detoxin' with the myspace link! :lol:

:roll: :lol:
By DSTRUCT Tue May 12, 2009 4:47 pm
The Machinist wrote:Who's Rock Solid? Just curious.

Rock Solid is the reason i do this music. He gave me my first drum machine (DR-5), he sold me the mpc i still use to this day, and he taught me how to record.

very smart dude when it comes to music