All the latest news from the MPC-Samples network
By Clint Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:33 am
Stay connected with MPC-Tutor.

MPC-Tutor has set up a YouTube channel containing a number of useful video tutorials including the use of EQ and compression. The tutorials are written and presented by Eddie Bazil who many of you will know as an expert in the field of audio engineering and the writer of many books.

You will find the link located at the top right of the pages on this site where it says 'Stay Connected', you can also follow MPC-Tutor on Twitter and sign up for his monthly newsletter.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mpctutor#p/u

Clint
By Upright Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:22 pm
Dope man! I'm starting to think Eddie Bazil is the Mpc-Tutor. :o Dude knows his stuff...his book on EQ is OUTSTANDING. Thanks for the link. :D
By MPC-Tutor Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:02 pm
Hah hah, no me and Eddie are two separate entities, we even live 200 miles apart. Eddie's just been working hard on the video side of things recently, while I've been working on books and packs. Eddie is the man when it comes to the real technical stuff, it's pretty scary some of the stuff he knows, way over my head. Most of it comes from his days doing sound design for Emu.

Going to try to start uploading my own MPC vids asap, it;s just a case of getting used to a new way of doing the tutorials.

Really also want to start working on the Twitter side of things, I see it as a great way to get quick feedback from everyone regarding the sites, products and general MPC stuff that we may be involved with. Going to be putting up lots of free sounds via Twitter, so hopefully everyone can start following us there as well.
By Clint Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:43 am
MPC-Tutor wrote:Eddie is the man when it comes to the real technical stuff, it's pretty scary some of the stuff he knows

Word is bond.

I got a couple of Eddie's books, I think one was about Logic Pro and one was about Drum Layering, both excellent.
By krush777 Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:50 am
ArKyve-31 wrote:Damn, I'm gonna hafta actually buy some of these after I took a look at few of the demo's

I was skeptical, but the demos are fantastic. I am gonna cop the whole package of them.
By Upright Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:14 am
krush777 wrote:
ArKyve-31 wrote:Damn, I'm gonna hafta actually buy some of these after I took a look at few of the demo's

I was skeptical, but the demos are fantastic. I am gonna cop the whole package of them.

His books go deep....not just superficial tips and tricks but real knowledge broken down so that even the layman can put it to use. I'll be picking up the e-book on compression pretty soon here.
By Coz Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:05 am
Eddie Bazil sounds like a mix of Tim Westwood and Theo Paphitis. 8)
By b.read Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:15 am
ArKyve-31 wrote: 8)