All the latest news from the MPC-Samples network
By MPC-Tutor Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:50 pm

Just released, the Infinity Kit Volume 2, with another 192 kicks, snare, hats and claps with innovative frequency shaping and dynamic processing to ensure that every single sound can be perfectly layered with any number of other sounds from the entire series, producing an infinite number of seriously meaty drum layers every time - guaranteed!

The Infinity Kit 2 contains 48 snares, 48 kick, 48 hats and 48 claps, and also contains 8 ready-made layered programs providing an additional 512 layered drums. It’s fully compatible with MPC1000/2500/500/5000/3000/2000/XL/60, all versions of JJOS and the new MPC Renaissance (an MPC4000 version will be ready within a few days).

The original ‘Infinity Kit’ was recommended as one of the ‘5 drum kits you must own’ by popular hip hop review site, BoyBoyTechReport.com - this second volume continues where the first volume left off, and is without doubt one of most flexible and inspirational drum kits you’ll ever buy for your MPC. Available to download instantly after purchase.

Get More Information on 'The Infinity Kit Volume 2'
By MPC-Tutor Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:18 pm
Coz wrote:Any deals on buying 1 and 2 together? :mrgreen:

Yep, no worries, if anyone wants 25% off the two together, here's a direct forum-only link

http://www.mpc-samples.com/product.php/ ... t-vol-1-2/

Remember that the 4000 version isn't ready yet, Lamps is completing the AKPs within the next few days.
By Lampdog Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:39 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:(an MPC4000 version will be ready within a few days).

Yep. Had some hiccups loading wavs via Aksys. Aksys acting stupid sometimes.
By MoreBuck$ Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:55 am
What a great deal, let us know when the 4k version drops and i'm all over it.
By MoreBuck$ Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:52 am
Just bought it now, off to bed for a few hours after work and then all hell will break loose tonight when i'm layering these sounds over my sampled breaks :nod:
By Lampdog Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:17 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:MPC4000 version now live - thanks for all the hard work setting up the zoned programs for me Lampdog :nod:

No problem at all.