New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By tickow331 Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:29 pm
I have my moc one hooked up via Ethernet to my router it has downloaded the latest mpc 2.12 firmware.

I then log in to my in music account in my phone tells me I’m loggin in and to close my tab on my phone

Go to the activate plug ins page, and click new paid for instrument and click get trial

I then get the following message

Activate plug ins error 1

Could not validate licenses from the server license status 8

Can anyone help diagnose where it going wrong!!!
I specifically bought the mpc for the additional soft synth plug ins, at the moment feel I have a giant paperweight!!!
By alfiedotwtf Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:16 pm
I'm getting the same error.

I read somewhere that it could be Akai's servers, and to try again in a few hours. It's been 3 hours and I'm still getting the "license status: 8" error.

I've logged out of my Force, logged back in, but still nothing. In my plugins screen, there's a Mini D there with a green "Activate" button, but it keeps erroring out.

@tickow331 - did you end up fixing the issue or did you return your MPC?
By Rabid Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:54 pm
Same problem on my new MPC One+. It will, however, install and activate Juro on my MPC Live II. I first thought it might be the "no available space" issue that I have read about on the One, but I have 7GB available on internal space. Going to give it a day or two and try again.