New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
ByB-Sides Sun Jul 18, 2004 4:31 pm
Im looking to purchase a MPC 2000XL and would like to know, How would I hook it up (MPC) and listen and record my sounds (Beats) ?

I have no money left over for other equipment and only enough to expand the memory of the MPC (32mb). Maybe stretch to some decent headphones, but NO monitors, soundcard (until I save up), etc!! ... It sucks to be a student :cry:

Could someone please drop some knowledge on this subject :?: , Thx.

By DSTRUCT Sun Jul 18, 2004 6:15 pm
man are you askin us how to hook up your mpc? cmon now, do some research before you post up.

ByB-Sides Sun Jul 18, 2004 6:42 pm
^^ (dstruction) Ive done some research and cannot find any information on the topic. Im asking can you use the MPC as a standalone with speakers or headphones, etc?

And dstruction, I heard ya beats on your site.... There wack, plain and simple!!! You been doing sh*t since your 13 and its garbage my friend. :(.

By DSTRUCT Sun Jul 18, 2004 6:52 pm
B-Sides wrote:^^ (dstruction) Ive done some research and cannot find any information on the topic. Im asking can you use the MPC as a standalone with speakers or headphones, etc?

And dstruction, I heard ya beats on your site.... There wack, plain and simple!!! You been doing sh*t since your 13 and its garbage my friend. :(.

haha. for your question, yes you can use the mpc as a standalone. Thats how i use it. I have speakers hooked up and use headphones also. I switch back and forth to try and get my levels right.

About you not liking my beats? I dont care man, i dont expect everyones gonna like my stuff, and im cool with that. I just have fun with it man.

Also you said you heard my beats and how i been doin this since i was 13. I havent been makin beets since i was 13. Ive been doin it for like 5 years now. I been rappin since i was younger that 13. Im sure your gonna say my flow is wack too, but i dont really give a flowers. I respect your opinion man.

Its just when you first asked the question, it seemed like you were asking how to hook up an mpc. I thought that was odd, I mustve misunderstood you.

ByB-Sides Sun Jul 18, 2004 6:59 pm
Fair play. Thats just my opinion on your beats man. Thanks for replying for the question anyway.

By vakseen Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:08 pm
:roll: do i smell hating
Dstruction is wack :shock:
:lol: april 1st came late this year huh

By DSTRUCT Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:34 am
:lol:

ByB-Sides Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:45 am
vakseen...... ''Reverse psychology got em scared to say when shit is whack Got fear of being called a hater, imagine that!'' - BlackStar

Its just a opinion bro, dstruction took it like a man and your bitchin about it!!!!

By vakseen Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:26 am
How smart do u sound talking about "opinions" and then gonna say something about mine. Lmao...don't be mad cause I called u out. Everyone wants to quote tight mcs' hater lines. The deal is...be tighter than the person ur downing...then u can argue about whether ur hatin or not...my nig Dstruct didn't want to waste his breath on ur ignorance. U came out of nowhere saying his $hit was wack. No one asked u ur f*ckin opinion on his music. But u saw to it to lace us with some of ur hatred. Lol...spend that hate energy reading the mpc manual! Then....check the music section for "Javelinz" since he's sooooooo wack....oh yeah..lets hear ur $hit too...lol...oh really?!