New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By weezlemeez Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:05 am
ok, how do i explain it, it's pretty simple, i've been plagued by a prob.....ok i know how to undo the LAST sequence you just performed, but say you forget to press the undo seq button and you need to undo a sequence that you did 2 go's b4 the last one......you know what im sayin....like i try pressing it twice but that don't work. do u press shift with it or something.

ok, i need to erase my performance 2 sequences ago, how do i do it.

there i hope u understand what i mean. help me my brothers

(had a little prob expressing that 1)

By weezlemeez Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:57 am
cmon, everyone knows this.......except me that is :(

By binger0 Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:00 am
nah man it only goes back to the last sequnce, no more aftger that one. u gotta re record the track.

By weezlemeez Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:08 am
r u sure?

By Cheech Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:22 am
Yup!
By Roundy Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:38 am
Not sure if this is what your after but if I add something to a sequence and I have already used the undo, I press erase, and hit the pad which the sound is on and it's gone from your sequence then you are ready to re-record it. Doing it this way you dont lose any of your other parts unless of course you have recorded parts with that particular sound, I am just recording sequences on one track at the moment.

By martyfulu Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:45 am
i go to where it says track and press the erase button to erase entire track or go to the graphical sequence editor and delete it from there if theres only certain things you wanna delete. thats my tuppence

By deaf-mute Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:55 pm
martyfulu wrote:i go to where it says track and press the erase button to erase entire track or go to the graphical sequence editor and delete it from there if theres only certain things you wanna delete. thats my tuppence

that's how I do it...