New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By my-yute Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:01 pm
Hello,
I’m new to MPC software and would like to know if there’s a way to save projects without the software duplicating or creating new wav files for each instance of saving a new project. Seems like I’ll be running out of storage space pretty soon with this as my only option
By pk1 Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:16 am
no. get an external Hd. if you take a moment and think about this. you'd not ask this. because.... if your drive with samples on it died.. you would still have your projects.
if you moved your samples to a different folder none of your projects would load. those are a couple reasons. let me give you an example:
My hard drive with my sample library. {drums, and sample packs, breaks, etc..) is 378.1GB
My Hd with just over 215 beats, only from the use of the RENAISSANCE is only 27.13GB
check it:https://www.amazon.com/Usbkingdom-Novelty-Plastic-Memorias-Pendrive/dp/B074DWX8L7/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1534994052&sr=8-3&keywords=60gb%2Bthumb%2Bdrive&th=1 only 30 bucks and... well its a gun! :lol: :nod: