New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By dankatabrqt Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:53 am
So i just bought akai mini mk2 and i have a problem with the software. Every time i wwant to scan the plug ins it just crash over and over again. I have cheked everything in the forums and youtube and i just cant fix it please help. :| :| :| :|
By saltmcgault Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:34 am
dankatabrqt wrote:So i just bought akai mini mk2 and i have a problem with the software. Every time i wwant to scan the plug ins it just crash over and over again. I have cheked everything in the forums and youtube and i just cant fix it please help. :| :| :| :|

when my friends 2500 would act up like that. i would reinstall the OS and it ended up working. Look on their site and download it and reinstall it. I hope this helps you out.
By Ill-Green Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:20 am
Depends on the computer specs that you are tethered to. Akai doesn't support Windows7 if thats what your on, they support 10 and up the bastards. Also could be the USB cable, switching to a premium plug would be recommended. Other than that, peep Salt's advice and lastly, try your luck with customer support.