New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By Mitroram Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:35 am
Hello everyone,,
I bought this used from out of state, I know my pads are good, because I can [mode] go to and pad function, and when I went to edit it playedthensample (same on internal hd, ect.. (wav files, programs in .50s) but I cannot get my pads to trigger the sounds!!!!!!! They show upnwithnthe window button, tried changing a **** load of different settings. The pads are now muted. Is there a factory reset zi should know about? Or a way I can get my sounds to play when I hit the pads??!??! Any help is much appreciated, thanks!!!!!! :cry:
By mr_debauch Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:58 am
yeah.. power up the mpc... then on the left side, push ctrl+T then push ebay.com and at the top right click sell.
By Lampdog Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:51 pm
mr_debauch wrote:yeah.. power up the mpc... then on the left side, push ctrl+T then push ebay.com and at the top right click sell.

Damn
By CharlesRandolph Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:55 pm
Factory Reset

01. Turn the MPC5000 on while holding the [ERASE] button.
02. Release the [ERASE] button after the display shows [MPC5000 (##MB installed)].

Now the MPC5000 is reset.

Mitroram wrote:Hello everyone,,
I bought this used from out of state, I know my pads are good, because I can [mode] go to and pad function, and when I went to edit it playedthensample (same on internal hd, ect.. (wav files, programs in .50s) but I cannot get my pads to trigger the sounds!!!!!!! They show upnwithnthe window button, tried changing a **** load of different settings. The pads are now muted. Is there a factory reset zi should know about? Or a way I can get my sounds to play when I hit the pads??!??! Any help is much appreciated, thanks!!!!!! :cry: