New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By jryals Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:44 pm
I have a sequence with 5 tracks. Each track is 8 bars and somehow one of my tracks got muted for the first 4 bars. when I loop the sequence the track unmutes at bar 5 and goes back to mute at bar one. How did this happen?
By Cockdiesel Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:47 am
You recorded the mute into the sequence. Go into list edit and erase it if you want it gone. I use to do that all the time.
By NearTao Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:03 am
Cockdiesel wrote:You recorded the mute into the sequence. Go into list edit and erase it if you want it gone. I use to do that all the time.

It's the best when you don't quite realize you had overdub on, and it starts fluttering on and off because you're like "huh, I don't remember muting that"... only to record more freaking mute events.

Good times... I'll go back to my corner now.
By Cockdiesel Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:32 am
No it gets you nasty style sometimes. Really easy to forget to turn off overdub and play with the settings. Still happens to me, and makes you feel dumb as shit.