New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By Mono-Amine Sat May 09, 2020 5:54 pm
Maybe a stupid question but i cant seem to find the setting where i switch sequences at the end of a bar (measure) in the middle or somewhere in a larger sequence. Does anyone know how this is called in the operating system and how i can make the setting that if i select een new sequence i changes after the running bzr/measure instead of at the end of the sequence

Thanks in advance. I know my analog rytm is not able to do this, but i am pretty sure the mpc live can, i must be overlooking something

Hope anyone can enlighten me with a or some good solutions

Greetings
By Lampdog Sat May 09, 2020 9:35 pm
On older mpc’s was it called SUDDEN?

By Mono-Amine Sat May 16, 2020 1:58 pm
Thanks for the replies, i was aware of the sudden feature. That does what i want but i want to be able to change sudden on a quantized bar on every sequence switch from main mode, that would help alot during livesets to be able to switch when using different sequencers at the same time. I was hoping there would be a switching sequence quantize setting i did miss.
Still hoping this will be added, ill go and make it a feature request for a future update
By Mono-Amine Sat May 16, 2020 2:01 pm
NearTao wrote:What MPC or software are you using? It's going to be super hard to give you help since there are differences in all of them. Heck if you can provide what version of the firmware/software you are on it'll get us even closer.

I use a mpc live with os 2.8 (great update by the way, it secretly makes it the best ableton link to midi converter around on the planet while it doesnt get mentioned, tight sync through wifi or network, next to audio streaming and a few really good wavefolder/waveshaper/distortion/tubeamp lowcpu pligins its starting to become the machine they advertised from the beginning, from this update i started to be enthousiastic about the live again