New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By sunnynight Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:43 pm
Hi. At the beginning sorry for my bad English, but idiot from eastern Europe here, sad pepe in the basement instead learning language - good lifeplan (ironically). But I will try. Google translator and let's go...

I'm going to buy my lovely mpc 2000xl. I got manual in my native language yet, but I still have a question

I want make mix of song on MPC, because If I hear "must send individual paths for DAW", I think I can do similar things only on a computer without sampler (e.g. in FL Studio with FPC or controler) Self-sufficiency is one of the reasons why I want buy MPC. So, my question here. Can I make DECENT mix on MPC only? Final effect won't be worse than mix from soundcard or outdoor mixer?

Thanks in advance, peace!
By NearTao Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:30 pm
sunnynight wrote:Can I make DECENT mix on MPC only? Final effect won't be worse than mix from soundcard or outdoor mixer?

You absolutely can make a decent mix on an MPC only.

It will depend on either getting eq'd samples into the device ahead of time, spending some time resampling, or be willing to use a mixer on the way out to eq and mix on the way out of the MPC.
By JUKE 179r Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:39 pm
Welcome to the forum.