New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
Byluvle_caramel Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:15 pm
Am I doing this wrong? I am trying to save a sequence, and the wording on the main screen is correct, but when I call it up to replay it, the track does not come back in (sound), but I can see the name that I saved it under and the bars that I created in the sequence. Do I need to save separate sounds within the sequence also, or am I doing something completely wrong? Please Help!!

By Smoove03 Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:34 pm
you have to save the program also. the program is what loads the sounds back up on their pads.

save your sequences AND your program before you cut that mpc off. and when you load it back up load both.

By Cheech Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:11 am
You have to save the.ALL file and the .APS file, or that's how I do it anyway...

Think of the mpc as having two brains, one for the sampler and one for the sequencer, and you have to makee sure both pieces know what they're doing... or something!