New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By JUKE 179r Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:02 am
^^^^ That's a cool Windows program there but no Mac app. :(
By Lampdog Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:31 am
Lampdog wrote:
MoreBuck$ wrote:Lamp is like the MPC forums answer to Sasquatch,
Some say they saw him leave a post, others say he is a myth, made up to scare children into making better beats.
But if you look hard enough and you really really believe, you may be able to catch a glimpse of this majestic beast in his natural habitat.

:lol:
By Metatron72 Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:51 pm
Nice one Lamp. :nod:

I can't upload those sounds as mine are all the Digital Sound Factory ones. There are damn close to the racks though, recommended if ITB is in anybody's flow.
By Metatron72 Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:08 pm
If I had more units like those I would cop Sample Robot and let it automate the whole deal, multis, crossfades, format, the whole 9.

I gotta load some classic ish in the 4k today. The filters in that do good with the Ensoniq/E-MU DSF libraries.
By medearis Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:43 pm
Does anyone know if there is a time-stretch/pitching calculator PROGRAM for Mac like the ones that Lamp posted? I do not have Internet access from my studio, which is a double-edged sword! It's nice most of the time but lil' things like this are just too nifty.

Word-sauce!

Re:

By turntables Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:23 pm
BricksideProductions wrote:http://www.the-breaks.com
Go there to find out what samples big producers used for what song..Very helpful...

Great site, never heard of this before, its not exactly upto date in terms of design but delivers the goods.