New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By Diajr Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:11 pm
Hello to all blessings!! . I have an mpc live, I am starting to get the hang of it in standalone mode but when connecting my Mac book pro 2020 it works almost perfect except certain button functions like the A B C ex...columns .. even the 16 level button makes a sounds?? I’ll load a drum kit and pads with no soundS on it will make sounds. I previously had it working perfectly fine with an windows dell computer I was borrowing, But had to give it back now trying to get on the roll with my Mac book and my mpc live in controller mode.. I updated my computer updated the software and updated the drivers and also firmware... maybe mpc live confused because it’s still formatted to windows??? Not sure super confused..If anybody could please help me would appreciate it much..or maybe link me up with anybody that may know?
Blessings peace to all..