New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
Byluvle_caramel Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:57 pm
I'm looking to get started a small studio I am going and I need a mixing board, and have had a few people recommend the Mackie 1402. Is this a good buy, or any suggestions for better buy for a person on a budget. I already have MPC2000xl and technics, any suggestions are appreciated.

By Movement Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:44 am
The 1402 is a clean sounding board and afordable. It will allow you to input all your outputs and direct them out to whatever you are recording onto. Go with it...lots of overhead too!

By DJDREW Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:27 pm
Movement wrote:The 1402 is a clean sounding board and afordable. It will allow you to input all your outputs and direct them out to whatever you are recording onto. Go with it...lots of overhead too!

I own one too and agree, but just be sure if you want to use your seperate output that you have enough inputs on your mackie with yoru equipment. I have other equipment so I am running out of inputs LOL, I may need a bigger mixer.

By time4tunes Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:26 am
Yep--Mackie all the way--I have a 1202 and a 1604VLZ. Will be getting a Control Universal in a few months. Peace.