New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By leng Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:09 am
Peeps,
Just got myself a 2000xl and am sorta sussin it out, without the help of the manual.
I was just wondering if the Beat Making on the MPC2000XL ebook was worth investing in or is there an alternative that wont cost me anything.
Ive been producing beats and releasing records for sometime, but havnt had any experience with this piece of equipment.
So, any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance

By chasecrush Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:30 pm
i have had my mpc for about 2 years been using one for 4, just reading the sample tutorial taught me something I didnt know... I would buy the book if I had the $..
By Blue Haze Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:37 am
leng wrote:Peeps,
Just got myself a 2000xl and am sorta sussin it out, without the help of the manual.
I was just wondering if the Beat Making on the MPC2000XL ebook was worth investing in or is there an alternative that wont cost me anything.
Ive been producing beats and releasing records for sometime, but havnt had any experience with this piece of equipment.
So, any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance

I bought it and I`m very, very satisfied. Give a man fish and he can eat for a day, Teach a man to fish and he can catch this own forever.

You invested in the gear, why not invest in your education, skill, understanding get it. 1000 bucks for gear vs 35 bucks for a book do the math.

:D