New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
ByMotrin Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:51 pm
I just purchased the new MPC2000XL ebook which is an excellent book by the way, but I have a problem with my Audio. I connected my MPC to the sound module ext.. and I can hear it and play it fine on the MPC , but I can't record anything or hear my recording thru the MPC.I have tannoy reaveal monitors with amps already built in them and there connected to sound module. Now my question is do I need a mixer so I can hear it and hear my recording from the module, and if so how do I make this work. Also do you have a diagram of this hook up?

Thank You, Motrin

By BRAVO Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:55 am
:shock:

Did u say u purchased the Ebook.....Why not get ur monies worth and read it.....Audio, Connections, Midi etc are all covered within. I hope u aint lying to us :twisted:
ByMotrin Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:00 am
Look Chad Hugo, why be a smart ass to someone who is just sarting out. I'm a newbie give me a break. I know you made some platinum albums and everything but some people may have a good ear to music but has NO technical experience. Trust me I'm not lying I just wanna learn from those who will teach me.

By pt3r Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:20 am
Page 8 and 9 in the ebook show clearly how to hook up an MPC to a mixer. So yes add a mixer to your setup, connect sound module and mpc 2 mixer and Bob's your uncle.

By deity13 Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:33 am
Damn he called you chad hogo

By BRAVO Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:30 am
Lol........I think Chad sold him that gear - Lol

For the record,its Andre 3000....You got the Platinum album bit right tho..Hope u liked it - Hey Ya!!!!