New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By Dubalith Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:58 am
Hello, so im searching for audio interface with 8 outputs minimum, but in many devices i find regular jacks to monitors for unbalanced signal...
So maybe you got this newbie some suggestions of brand and model that would have xlr monitor output? Hope you all a nice day ;)
By Lampdog Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:24 am
By Dubalith Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:47 am
Lookin good this unit! I have an old yamaha 16 ch mixer back in my homecountry, so im more interested of just audio interfaces 8-16 ch :)
RME lookin rly nice, but cant find any 2nd hand options for the one, and its bit pricy, looking into smth like 500 euro range for beggining, when the time is right ill upgrade to a more serious AI!!! Any more suggestions? :)
By selecta jo Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:08 pm
Have a look at the specs of interfaces with 1/4inch outputs - many are in fact balanced outputs. For example my Motu 828mkII and my Echo Audiofire 2 have balanced outs on 1/4inch TRS but my Apogee Duet Firewire does not.
Then you just need to use 1/4inch TRS to XLR cables for balanced connection to your monitors.

peace, jo