New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By helixaudio Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:23 pm
Hello I was wondering how to route vsts? I want to route xpand to the plug in instachord. I'm stumped at how to configure this.
By quietizkept Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:02 pm
MPC software cannot do it alone. It's a major shortcoming. I have to use IL's free Minihost Modular to get what you are after. Open Minihost (after Minihost has scanned your plugs), add an instance of instachord inside it, then add Xpand. Route the midi and audio inside the Minihost plugin, profit $ lol good luck bro.
By helixaudio Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:00 pm
Thanks for the info. Sorry for the late reply. Looks like that plug in isnt free anymore.
By GuruVirus Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:42 pm
Minihost is free. But it is a pain to unlock. First, go to FL Studio's site and you have to find the contact link for opening a support ticket. Fill out your contact info as if you're signing up for an account. Then on the second screen, do not send a ticket. You should be logged in at the top right now. Now go to the forum page for Minihost and if you are logged in, the download links will appear: https://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic. ... 9&t=123031