New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By pauliRR Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:52 pm
Hello guys,
i have a problem with my project i’ve been working on a few weeks. (MPC live , firmware 2.9.0, Mac).
Everything went ok until the moment when the project has frozen.
After restarting and loading the project everything was looking good, no problems but the only one (the most important:D)- no sound comes up!
Pads react, audio tracks shows activity but no sound from outputs, headphone etc.
The projects act same way in controller mode with my DAW. I see everything, loaded samples, everything act like there is no problem but NO SOUND.
Other projects work as usual without any problems.

I’ve tried to re-save it. Restart. Upload new samples into project, check all the output settings, sends, update firmware..
It looks like projects setting has changed in a some way during the restart. I have’t experienced problem like this before.

It’s a few days i am struggling with this and i am becoming to be desperate :hmmm:
I can handle if i’m just an **** that doesn't see a secret "mute" button. Just tell me where it is, please:D
Thanks for any help and advice.
Pavel