New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By GuruVirus Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:37 pm
Hey guys, wondering if anyone has a fix for this. When I load up MPC 2.9.1 it no longer shows the templates splash screen so I can't load any templates. When I go to File >> New from Template, it is grayed out so I can't select it. Any idea how to fix?
By Lampdog Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:09 am
Maybe you messed with the settings in preferences?!

There is a setting you can turn them on/off/recent.
By MikeMW Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:29 pm
I have the same problem.

In MPC version 2.9.1 now template can be loaded.

If i use MPC Beats it works fine loading templates.

Hope it will be fixed soon.
By glsmith04 Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:38 pm
GuruVirus wrote:Hey guys, wondering if anyone has a fix for this. When I load up MPC 2.9.1 it no longer shows the templates splash screen so I can't load any templates. When I go to File >> New from Template, it is grayed out so I can't select it. Any idea how to fix?

By now you've probably already figured it out, but just in case - on the bottom of the program window there are some icons - the second to last is the expansion browser. Click on that and you will see the project templates appear right above it (I was having the same issue and just happened to stumble upon it). Hope this helps...