New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By Wojmistrz Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:49 pm
I bought a keyboard as in the title in 2019.
I work with photography and movies. I decided to make my own background music. After purchase, I connected a keyboard to my laptop: Dell G3 3779 on the i7-8750H. I know it's a gaming laptop, but it's perfect for making movies.
After installing the software from Akai, everything crashed, the laptop started to work like a single core. The keyboard was back to box for over a year.
A few days ago I wanted to buy a digital piano, but my wife did't agree to such dimensions. I decided to give Akai a chance again. After installing the software, it asked to reboot. After rebooting, Windows 10 did not get up anymore. All I have on this laptop is work software and projects worth several thousand working hours.
I have deactivated the software, but the device is hanging on my card in Akai. Will the future owner be able to register the keyboard and install the software without any problems?