New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By Lampdog Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:01 am
richie wrote:It takes a real prick to revive a thread a decade plus later.

Been done many times, by me too. :lol:
By 83dude Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:43 pm
I think it prudent to complain about reviving old threads. It isn‘t outdated but still valid. And asking for using the search beforehand and THEN complaining is - again - neither helpful nor fruitful.

Still: Thanks for clearing that up, lampdog. :worthy:
By Lampdog Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:08 pm
83dude wrote:I think it prudent to complain about reviving old threads. It isn‘t outdated but still valid. And asking for using the search beforehand and THEN complaining is - again - neither helpful nor fruitful.

Still: Thanks for clearing that up, lampdog. :worthy:

Wuddup man.

Merry New Year and Happy Christmas.
By Theguynextdoor Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:20 am
Seems there are a lot of people here who love to not help and instead take the time to complain about those who are new and don't fully understand the issues they may be facing with connectivity. If this was a thread for HELP why spend the time responding and not doing a single thing to help? Ironic, but I do understand. A kin to my life's motto; "Never dreamed I'd grow up to be an **** but here I am killin it!!" A few of you on this thread should adopt that. Yes I am aware I'm contributing to not helping, explanation see 'life's motto' :-D :popcorn: