New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By Gino Cortesi Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:32 am
Is there a way to reorder effects? For example, if I have a delay and a reverb as insert effects on slots 1 and 2, but then want to add a chorus between them. I want to move the reverb down to slot 3, and put a chorus in it's place at slot 2.
By Gino Cortesi Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:31 pm
MPC Live 2, using stand alone.

I found other threads last night up here that answer this, it’s currently not possible in stand alone.
Strange, but true :)
By skinjob Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:58 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:yes, for a touchscreen interface you'd think 'drag-to-rearrange' would be used all over the place. I do remember Dan Gill from Akai saying there's all sorts of touchscreen UI patents that they try to avoid, maybe this is one of them.

There are always the options to select an effect and move it up and down using the main jog wheel or simply position up and down arrows next to each effect slot. I don't imagine any of those are proprietary... Sounds like an oversight or low priority to me.