New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By Scottzilla Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:00 am
I have just updated my MPC one to 2.10 and i am having no luck trying to get the synth content installer onto my SD card. I have extracted the files but when i try to extract the synth file to the sd card it comes up with an error about halfway through. It says "Error 0x80004005: unspecified error Hype.big etc. How can i resolve this?
By Neodymium Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:59 am
I don't know the error message, but as I had issues too, I'll repeat my steps incase it shines a light on the issue.
Downloaded MPC 2.10 Synth Content for Akai
Went to my Download folder, right clicked and used 7-Zip to unzip the file. 'Extract here'
This created a new un-compreswed folder called 'MPC Synth Content'
Open the folder. There is a Synths Folder and some files.
Copy the Synths folder only to the SD card. I put it directly in, not within any other folder.
Insert into MPC and boot up.
By bronxred Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:28 pm
Did either of you manage to find a solution? I don't remember if it was your specific error message, but I did see some errors in the process of updating to 2.10 and the synth content, errors that resolved after restarting both the MPC Live II and my Mac.