New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By s0t0 Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:41 am
I have never owned an mpc before. I have been doing production on my pc for the last 2 years through both ableton and fl studio. I mostly make sample orientated beats and either rearrange my samples manually or with a software slicer. I do have a midi keyboard that has 8 pads, and I love the feel of them. This caught my interest into owning an actual machine along with sampling through a turntable. I would like to get a MPC that would be the best for me, a few general requirements:

- MPC needs to be mainly
orientated on sample based production
- MPC needs to be able to connect to a turntable for sampling vinyl records
- MPC needs to have a way to transfer drum samples etc… from my pc onto the machine itself

I don’t have a specific price point, and I don’t mind learning my way around older/used gear- The most important thing to me is that I pick the machine which will accommodate my needs the best. Still fairly new to MPC hardware but I have some entry level knowledge, however any extra help is appreciated.

Soto