New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By enzyme Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:59 am
Whats up with the official Akai forum? It states 'invite only' when you try and register, not really a very welcoming process for new users. I literally don't even know anyone using an MPC let alone already a forum member. I've asked Akai support to help out with this 4 times, and they just ignore me. Maybe its just for beta testing, but it doesn't come across that way :hmmm:
By enzyme Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:29 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:Just for beta testing, invite by akai staff. I believe it was originally intended to be the new general customer support forum but I guess they changed their mind.

Yeah, on closer inspection, it hasn't been linked on the Akai Pro site. I've had the same problem with the InMusic Helpdesk forum too, even had Akai support saying I should check out a certain article there and linked me to it, but I can't even register lol (not invite only, but the registration page just takes your email address and does nothing else). Thanks for confirming though!