New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By Alessandro S Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:43 pm
Ciao, ho preso da poco un MPC Live 2, ho un problema a far comunicare la macchina con il software, in pratica dopo aver digitato su menu in alto a destra sul cip MPC scelgo controller mode, la macchina comunica con il software ma resta in Looking for computer con la schermata di colore rosa e non mi permette di usare i pad e il resto della macchina fisicamente. Come posso fare??? (ho anche aggiornato il firmware all'ultima versione)

Hi, I recently got an MPC Live 2, I have a problem to make the machine communicate with the software, basically after typing on the menu at the top right of the MPC cip I choose controller mode, the machine communicates with the software but remains in Looking for computer with the pink screen and does not allow me to use the pads and the rest of the machine physically. What can I do? (I have also updated the firmware to the latest version)
By Komatos Records Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:20 pm
Only thing I can suggest is make sure both the Live 2 firmware and MPC 2 software are the same version. The latest is 2.10.1. And that you have installed your Live 2 device driver as the second step in installing the software after it reboots.
By BostonGreen Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:58 am
When I installed the MPC software on my One, the install didn't install the drivers. If you double click on the software installer, you'll see the software listed with a big tick next to it, immediately below is a driver which for some unknown reason doesn't install alongside the actual software