New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By thecouchingtiger Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:00 am
Hi guys! I am new to MPC and just got my live 2 yesterday.
I want to try to clone some of my omnisphere patches into it, so I connected to my mac and put my mpc in controller mode, but when I choose omnisphere as a plugin in a plugin track, my MPC software crashes.
Omnisphere works as a standalone app or in other daw, has anyone encountered similar problem and know how to fix it?
By NearTao Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:44 pm
You might instead want to try the Live in Standalone mode if you've got a midi connection to your PC. Not exactly what you are looking to do, but you could then go MIDI out from the MPC to MIDI in on your computer, and hook your audio out from the computer to the audio inputs of your MPC.
By thecouchingtiger Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:06 pm
NearTao wrote:You might instead want to try the Live in Standalone mode if you've got a midi connection to your PC. Not exactly what you are looking to do, but you could then go MIDI out from the MPC to MIDI in on your computer, and hook your audio out from the computer to the audio inputs of your MPC.

Thanks for the suggestion, this works very well!