New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By Normski22 Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:02 pm
I am getting a lot of basics of the MPC softwear , Running studio mk2 . But, if I am trying to make a 5 or 10 track beat . I get loading up say the Drums exp packs. lay down a recording/ overdubed track, basic drum beat on say track 1. But, If I want then turn to say vocals, and pick a pack and load it into say track 2, still no probem. move to track 3, 4 and so on. and next I pick up say strings from a different expansion pack, it wants to kick out one of the other packs I have used. when I go to play say the 4 tracks it seems half of what I have put down has gone somewhere. Like I am in part going around and round. Obviously, I am doing somethng wrong or missing some key somewhere. Driving me nuts! I am putting lots of hrs a week, but parts are not dropping into place for me just now, which is messing with me. like its half there and not. Is this all normal, or am I just retarded, ahahah. :Sigh: