New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By giacecco Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:13 am
Hi All, I presume AKAI developers will be curious and read threads such as viewtopic.php?f=48&t=213969 , but I was wondering what is the best way to make bug findings official and get them to listen.

As a user in the Netherlands, I am redirected to inMusic's support website when I need to submit a "technical support" ticket https://inmusicsupport.freshdesk.com/en/support/tickets . In your experience, is that the best channel?

Thanks,

G.
By Patientrichard Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:57 pm
That's the official channel. This is a forum of dedicated users, with a plethora of knowledge, expertise and experience,

Nobody knows if akai come here, and tbh I doubt they do, so the only way to make complaints or requests, and for them to be 'seen' by akai, is to use the official channel.

There's a lot of beta testers here and I can assure you that pretty much everything that is complained about here, is brought up in that private forum as well.