New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By constantG Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:21 pm
Hi, I'm trying to sync my eurorack with MPC ONE via a MIDI module, specifically the EME (and Eloquencer) and when it is synced up, if I change to a new track it seems to send irregular clocks.

When I set up my Eurorack with my PC I do not have this problem so I can only assume that it is the MPC that isn't set up right.

TIA

CW
By NearTao Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:38 pm
Does your track change also have a BPM change?

I usually use clock out from the 1/8" TRS jacks and haven't had a problem, but happy to try and test something out for you... don't have an EME/Eloquencer setup right now though...
By constantG Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:48 am
I worked it out. The problem wasn't either eloquencer or the MPC. the problem was Pam's which I am clocking from the eloquencer. For some reason when I'm clocking from the MPC I have to set Pam's ppqn to 4 but when clocking from the PC it's ok to set ppqn to 24. So whichever mode I am working with I just need to change that parameter and I'm good to go.

Cheers