New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By garryj Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:38 pm
Why an earth did the developers decide not to allow pinch and zoom into the GRID of the track to make corrections. Another bad UX decision

The whole point of going to mpc studio software mode is to do edits there. First of all MPC One provides a tiny window, I cant expand it, I cant detach it I can resize it.

Here's the thing, I want to LOVE the mPC One, but these are just basics the developers are failing it and its so frustrating when youve forked out good money for what should be a professional kit with good UX.
By Telefunky Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:11 pm
I‘ve heard (from a reliable source) about kids trying to enlarge a bug on the outside of the kitchen window by pinch-zooming :shock: :Sigh:

In PC/tablet context it’s an appropriate gesture for a single, momentary action... but it‘s an absolute killer of productivity in DAWs.
Try Auria on an iPad and you‘ll know why it‘s a pita. On a sequenced timeline there‘s always a better approach than pinch-zooming.