New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By Recordà Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:09 pm
Hello, today i've purchased Flex Beat (and also OPx-4) but the Plugin Effect is not being registered properly while the Plugin Instrument it is already registered and it works. I own a 2019 iMac macOS Monterey 12.6.3 with an 2.11.7 MPC 2 Software 64-bit.

Flex Beat is Installed as it appears with the green check in the inMusic software Center. I also have the Product Registration Serial Number. But is not able in the Activate Pluggins at the MPC2 Preferences.

Anyone knows how could it be fixed? Also appears in the Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST
By Lampdog Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:38 pm
Patientrichard wrote:Do you mean in the mpc hardware, standalone mode?

It’s only offered as software for computers right now.

By Recordà Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:31 pm
Not standalone, it's MPC software. Does anyboday knows how to make it work?

:(

Hello, today i've purchased Flex Beat (and also OPx-4) but the Plugin Effect is not being registered properly while the Plugin Instrument it is already registered and it works. I own a 2019 iMac macOS Monterey 12.6.3 with an 2.11.7 MPC 2 Software 64-bit.

Flex Beat is Installed as it appears with the green check in the inMusic software Center. I also have the Product Registration Serial Number. But is not able in the Activate Pluggins at the MPC2 Preferences.

Anyone knows how could it be fixed? Also appears in the Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST
By fulandrusky Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:16 am
Does anyone know how to record the FlexBeat effects in the production using MPC Beats? It works great playing with it "on the fly", but I did not find a way to record these great effects. I looked for some info or a video tutorial, with no success. Any help, please?