New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By YoungflickflauderC Sat May 13, 2023 7:25 am
Dear Forum,

I am lucky enough to have found this idea, I keep the question as open as possible for a good discussion.
I had this idea but I'm not that good in electronics yet:

Do you guys think it is possible to put a vinyl on on the Vinyl player connect it straight to a rotary mixer through audio cable and THEN connect the rotary mixer into the Akai MPC with audio cables again to sample.

My thing is I would like to sample only high, mid, low tones and anything more that would be possible then.

I hope you understand my question :), send you greets and maybe you have answers and ideas for me and anybody else with similar or same asks.

Greets To you
By YoungflickflauderC Thu May 18, 2023 11:51 am
Thank you! It works :) greets to you and the forum. For anyone reading the same question. In my case I combined my vinyl player with the rotary mixer through RCA to RCA cable. It goes from vinyl player phono output to phono input from rotary mixer. In my case I have an (Ecler Warm 2) Rotary Mixer. From the mixer ''House'' output it's connected again into phono IN to the Akai MPC Live 2. Have a great time and greets